Location: Dili, Timor-Leste
- Provide Level 1 and Level 2 support.
- Respond to service request from clients via phone calls and service tickets.
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of our services, its deployment, implementation and use within client environments.
- Responsible for document infrastructure inventory, including server/system configuration and dependencies between systems.
- Focusing on smooth operation of process flows in client environments.
- Participate in project implementation with Level 3 and Project Managers.
- Assist Infrastructure Engineer and Technical Director with system/server administration.
- Performing hardware/system/server/storage installation.
- This role requires staff to perform on site activities and to be on site when required.
- Diploma or Degree in Information Technology related field
- At least 2 years working experience in IT related field
- Able to read and write in English
- Familiar with Microsoft Windows 10
- Able to perform troubleshooting on end user level (Office Suite, Windows, Adobe and other daily used applications)
- Knowledge of network security practices and anti-virus programs
- Ability to perform remote troubleshooting and provide clear instructions.
- Basic knowledge of virtualized environment
- Possess own transport
- Knowledge of Windows Server 2012/2016 and working knowledge of Active Directory
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office 2016/2019 suite of products.
- Server and networking equipment troubleshooting certifications.
- Backup Software and technology knowledge.
- 13 month pay
- Annual leaves and sick leaves
- Insurance coverage
- Travel Allowance
- Company Leisure and activities
- Company mobile
To apply for this position please submit CV and application letter via email: email@example.com or in person to the Quantech office, Suite 328 – 329 Level 3, Timor Plaza, Rua Presidente Nicolau Lobato, Dili, Timor-Leste.